Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Internet, a matter of performance!

More than a decade ago, the World Wide Web came into existence. At that time, it was curious and entertaining, and a little bit informative. It was a tool, that someone could avoid altogether without remaining aback.

Today, I don't think it's possible to anyone with good sense to stay away from the World Wide Web. It has become something indispensable, not for the social aspect, which is important in itself since it keeps people in contact in a seamless way, and not for the virtual world, which is entertaining but nothing else, but for the availability and richness of information that you get each and everyday at your fingertips.

Today, I cannot imagine myself for example not using google (or any other search tool) 10 times a day to look for almost anything, concerning my work or my leisure or my activities, which makes me wonder how people still negative to the technology and the web are performing?

No comments:

Post a Comment