Monday, April 19, 2010

Where being Good is not enough anymore

- Reason says "If you do a good job, you will have a good result"
- Practice says "If you do a good job, you will have a poor result" ;)
Unfair, yes, but this is the truth...

How many times you hear the following expressions
I've been a good husband, how come my wife left me?
I've been a good parent, how come my child is on cocaine, or let's say my child is so bad?

Well, the truth is Good is not Good Enough
This is not pessimistic, this is just a look at how things turn out in real life.

You will ask "What about a poor job?"
Well, a poor job won't lead to a poor result, it will lead to hell... It will lead to you getting out. NOW...

What about "An Excellent Job"! Well here, you're beginning to climb the stairs... Yesss, if you do an excellent Job, you will get a GOOD Result.

That's it? you say

I understand you, again you feel it's unfair. But again, I repeat, who said the world was fair??? The world is not made for average people, it's not made for good people, it's not even made for excellent people. This is the truth of the matter. All these live, at various levels, but where do the rewards go? you may ask? Well, believe it or not, everything remaining (that is often more than 80% of what there is) goes to the outstanding people. These aren't actually any better than the excellent, they only have a tiny difference as a matter of fact, this being in their mindset.

So, my friend, I invite you today to disregard all your past experiences, and start from scratch. Do not look at doing a good job, this is not in your standards. Think Big, and look for excellence, and once you're there, do one step more every time, and then you will live the difference you were meant to live in the first place, the difference God meant for you, and only you.

No comments:

Post a Comment